Bhagya Lakshmi (Zee TV): Serial Cast, Story, Timings, Wiki, Cast Real Name, Starting Date, and More
Bhagya Lakhsmi is an Indian drama serial which is on air on zee tv. It is premiered on 3 August 2021. It is romantic drama television series created be Ekta Kapoor under the production of Balaji Telefilms Limited . It is digitally available on ZEE5 to watch. The story of this serial is written by Anil Nagpal, Kavita Nagpal and Mrinal Tripathi. This series stars Aishwarya khare and Rohit Suchanti.
|Produced by||Ekta Kapoor|
|Written by||Anil Nagpal, Kavita Nagpal, Mrinal Tripathi|
|Producers||Ekta Kapoor, Shobha Kapoor|
|Country of origin||India|
|Original network||Zee Tv|
|Creative Director||Shivanji Babbar|
|Editors||Vikas Sharma, Vishal Sharma|
|Production House||Balaji Telefilms Limited|
|Starring||Aishwarya Khare, Rohit Suchanti|
Bhagya Lakshmi Drama Serial Main Cast Real Names
Here is the main cast of drama serial Bhagya lakshmi
- Aishwarya khare as Lakshmi Rishi Oberoi
- Rohit Suchanti as Rishi Oberoi
- Munira Qudrati as Shalini
- Aman Gandhi as ayushman
- Mansi Banushali as Bani Bajwa
- Smita Bansal as Neelum Oberoi
- Shivani Jha As Sonia Oberoi
- Aditi shetty as Aahana Chopra
- Karan Kaushal as Abhay Bedi
- Ankit bhatia as Balwinder
- Uday tikekar as Virendra oberoi
- Masshe Uddin Qureshi as Preetam Bajwa
- Neha Prajapati as Rano Bajwa
- Avantika Chaudhary as Neha Bajwa
- Ankit Bhatia as Balvinder Sood
- Parull Chaudhary as Karishma Oberoi
- Maera Mishra as Malishka Bedi
- Ashraf Kareem as Gurucharan
- Melanie pais as Inspector Durga Devi Singh
- Aishwarya Khare as Lakshmi Rishi Oberoi: Rishi’s wife
- Rohit Suchanti as Rishi Oberoi: Lakshmi’s husband
- Munira Kudrati as Shalini Bajwa: Bani and Lakshmi’s sister
- Aman Gandhi as Ayushmaan Chopra: Karishma and Manpreet’s son, Aahana’s brother
- Maera Mishra as Malishka Bedi: Rishi’s one sided lover
- Mansi Bhanushali as Bani Bajwa: Lakshmi’s and Shalu’s sister
- Smita Bansal as Neelam Oberoi: Rishi and Sonia’s mother
- Uday Tikekar as Virendra Oberoi: Rishi and Soniya’s father
- Neena Cheema as Harleen Vishwas: Rishi, Soniya and Devika’s grandmother
- Shivani Jha as Sonia Oberoi: Rishi’s sister.
- Hemant Thatte as Manpreet Chopra: Karishma’s husband; Ahana and Ayush’s father
- Aditi Shetty as Aahana Chopra: Karishma and Manpreet’s daughter
- Masshe Uddin Qureshi as Preetam Bajwa: Neha’s father
- Karan Kaushal Sharma as Abhay Bedi: Kiran’s Husband; Malishka’s Father
- Ankit Bhatia as Balwinder Sood: Lakshmi’s ex-fiance , Rishi’s driver
- Melanie Pais as Inspector Durga
- Kaushal Kapoor as Darshan: Lakshmi’s employer
- Mridula Oberoi as Kalyani: Lakshmi’s boss
- Virendra Saxena as Manoj Bajwa: Lakshmi, Shalu and Bani’s father
- Neelu Dogra as Kuljeet Manoj Bajwa: Lakshmi Shalu and Bani’s mother
- Ashraf Karim as Gurucharan Anand: Manoj’s friend and accountant
Bhagya Lakshmi Drama Serial Story
Bhagya Lakshmi’s story starts with a girl named Lakshmi Bajwa who belongs to a middle class family. The Bajwas are all prepared for the marriage cermony of their daughter with Varun. In this happy times, suddenly Lakshmi’s life turns upside down when they met an accident while going for the wedding, & he lost both her parents in the accident. This whole incident made Lakshmi disheartened.
After Lakshmi’s wedding got cancelled and she moved to her Uncle’s house in Mumbai with her two younger sisters. Her aunt, Rano, wanted to get the wealth of his father. So, she started to prevent to have good relation with Lakshmi and her sisters.
While in Mumbai, Lakshmi’s path crosses with Rishi. Oberoi, a businessman and a son of industrialist, is the owner of Hotel where Lakhshmi and her sisters were staying. when she saves him from a fire explosion at his office..
As Lakshmi’s aunt wants to get hold of the money belonging to Lakshmi, she can only get that money by marrying lakshmi. To get that money, she tried to get Lakshmi married to Balwinder who is Rishi’s driver. Balwinder misbehaved with Lakshmi on their first interaction and made her feel uncomfortable. Rano ignored this fact and started doing preparations for the wedding.
On the other hand, a fire burst out in the hotel. Rishi cancelled his flight to France and rushed to the hotel. Rishi gets stuck in a hotel room due to smoke, and he got fainted. Lakshmi saved Rishi that day. On knowing this, Rishi’s father went to lakshmi’s house to say thank you for saving his son.
Rishi’s mother, Neelam believes in a horoscope reader. According to the horoscope Rishi has a fault in his fate which can be solved only when he will marry the girl with the matching horoscope.
As the story proceeds, Lakshmi turned out to be the perfect girl for Rishi. But due to the past history of wedding, Lakshmi was feared of marriage. She didn’t agree first but then made her mind to give one chance to this proposal. She got agree to meet Rishi. After meeting Rishi, she decide to get engage with him. Balwinder tried to destroy Lakshmi’s engagement ceremony but Rishi showed his complete trust in Lakshmi. When days of marriage were near, Balwinder tried to kidnap Lakshmi but Karan, Sameer and pareeta failed his plan.
Finally things got normal and Lakshmi and Rishi got married. After the marriage, Rishi’s we got to know about Rishi’s true face that he never loved Lakshmi and agrees on marrying her under family pressure. Even after the marriage, Rishi continued to have an affair with his girlfriend, Malishka.
While being on honeymoon with Lakshmi, Rishi fell into the lake and Lakshmi saved him from crocodile. Later on, it was revealed that Rishi only got married to Lakshmi because she has a matching horoscope with him & only she can save him.
However, with time, Lakshmi’s graceful and honest personality makes Rishi fall for her without his knowledge. As Rishi believes that he loves Malishka, he tries to get married to her though he is married to Lakshmi. Lakshmi got to know about Rishi’s affair with Malishka and felt heartbroken. After these phases of heartbreaks, Lakshmi decided to break all the ties with Rishi and they got unofficially separated. Rishi married malishka after getting separated from Lakshmi.
While being away, Rishi and lakshmi’s hearts are filled with the purest love for each other. Rishi missed Lakshmi but he don’t agree that he loves her. Meanwhile, Malishka tries to keep reminding Rishi that he has always loved her and what he for lakshmi is just because he feels pity for her.
With the time passing by, Rishi started taking interest in Lakshmi, Malishka got jealous on seeing this and started doing evil tactics to break their bond.
Bhagya Lakshmi Drama Serial Latest News
Shalu telling Rishi that girls don’t have insecurities generally, but Lakshmi is feeling insecure these days. Rishi asks that about what she has insecurities? Shalu says you should know about it better. Shalu asks him to apologize to Lakshmi, Rishi says why shall I apologize, when I didn’t do any mistake. Rishi asks will she forgive me? Shalu says that you know more clear about it that how much she loves you, she will definitely forgive you. Rishi agrewd to apologize to Lakshmi. Rishi practiced about how to apologize to Lakshmi and wondered about will she forgive me. He bends down on his knees and closes his eyes, says please forgive me Lakshmi, I have done wrong with you, please forgive me. Ayush was standing there when Rishi was practicing this, he asks what did you do? Rishi says I was talking to Malishka and that’s why Lakshmi was upset. Finally Rishi went to lakshmi’s room and said sorry to her. He said I know it was my mistake, please forgive me
Lakshmi felt happy that Rishi realized his mistake and came to him and apologized.
Lakshmi got agreed and forgive Rishi. Rishi asks Lakshmi to smile, and the both smiled Lakshmi said that you are very mysterious. Rishi says but you still like me. Lakshmi nods her head in approval.
Bhagya Lakshmi Drama Serial Upcoming twist
In the upcoming episodes, Rishi will confront Lakshmi about her pregnancy. Rishi feel like he got stuck between Lakshmi and Malishka. Let see if Rishi will be able to get the truth out of Lakshmi’s mouth and when will he get to know the truth.